12-08-2013

Perfect jeans (short version)

Hi everybody! Today I want to put my Sandro-short in the spotlights! Remember my post about Lille? Well, I bought this pair of shorts back then and now it has become one of my favorite pieces. A perfect jeans is absolutely necessary in every woman's closet, and I think the short version of it too. You can combine everything with jeans and that's very practical when the sun is shining: all colors fit with this kind of fabric! Here you can find some pictures from Rome where we went biking one day, so my outfit didn't have to be very sophisticated: just a simple top, some docksides and my sunglasses. Do you like the result? 

Outfit: Jeans Sandro - Top Zara - Docksides Sperry Top-Sider - Sunglasses H&M 

Pictures: julievscamera.wordpress.com










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten