07-03-2014

Dior Beauty School X Belmodo

A while ago, I had a wonderful experience when it comes to beauty products. As you know, I'm not such a make-up person. Putting on some mascara or using eye-liner is already a big deal for me. So yes, you can call me a dummy when it comes to sprucing myself. 

When entering the Dior headquarters in Brussels, my first thought was: "What are you doing here beauty-ignoramus?"... But I can definitely say that I improved my make-up skills and learned so much in that 4 hours! We were assisted by the lovely Dior professionals Sylvie and Patricia who schooled us in how to create the perfect Trianon make-uplook, after cleaning our skin with Dior's new beauty baby: the Capture Totale Dreamskin

But what's so good and new about this product? What differentiates it from all the other options that are already on the market? Dreamskin is the key to beautiful skin tone and texture, instantly and over time. Perfect for all ages and skin types, this powerful product produces youthful-looking skin while increasing radiance and firmness. Dior's exclusive biomimetic powder complex reduces dark spots and redness, and minimizes pores. Day after day, skin is continuously perfected with the help of plant extracts from the exclusive Dior gardens. Fun fact: Dior uses Longoza extract from the garden in Madagascar which helps to combat wrinkles along with loss of radiance and firmness + Opilia extract from a new garden in Burkina Faso, that helps to reduce dark spots and redness, bringing dull complexions back to life. 

I can say that this was a night full of pampering: I learned about all kinds of Dior beauty products while getting to know a bunch of fun girls and enjoying some delicious macaroons and sandwiches whilst sipping a glass of champagne. To end the night, we all got a goodbiebag full of Dior finest! B-E-A-UTIFUL! 













Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten