28-08-2013

Derby

JUUJ, another pair of new shoes! You must think that I'm a shoe-freak, but it's just coincidence that my latest posts involve shoes (or not?). I found these beauties at my favorite shoe shop, and believe it or not, it's situated in my hometown! In the small village where I live, there aren't a lot of shopping facilities, but the ones that we have are definitely worth a visit. 

I've always been in love with 'the derby'. Just a classic shoe that's indispensable in your wardrobe. But this pair of Attilio Giusti Leombruni really reinvented itself because of the thick sole (luckily not as thick as the one from creepers, because that would be too much for this kind of shoes)... Can't wait to put them on!!! 
Do you think that every woman needs some derbies? 




2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hejhej! Ik heb je genomineerd voor een Liebster Award op mijn blog. Daarvoor moet je dus een paar vraagjes beantwoorden als je daar zin in hebt :) Kijk maar op mijn blog voor de post!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen