28-02-2014

PARIS PARIS

Lately, a lot of people are asking me what will be a trend this summer and what to wear (and definitely what not to wear!). That is actually a very difficult question! You can always look at all the new garments that have passed the catwalks during the fashionweeks. But for me, it is not so important to follow these trends: I just wear what I wanna wear, it's as simple as that. Don't get me wrong, I follow the fashion week galore from very nearby, but for the inspiration instead of the copycatting

A few weeks ago, I was also asked how to describe my style and how I see myself when it comes to fashion. Well, I can honestly say that I can compare myself with a chameleon. One day I feel like wearing a dress with high heels, but the other day I just want to wear a hoodie and my sneakers. And that's how I felt the day that I took this picture. This big sweater from Eleven Paris is my newest buddy located in my closet and I feel that we have a lot of comfy days ahead of us! 

What are you guys wearing this summer? Are you trend followers, or more trendsetters? 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten