21-03-2014

Spring is in the air

Yay! Today it's the first day of Spring! :) We've already enjoyed some beautiful days - where the temperature was at some points creepy high - and took out a part of our summer wardrobe. I'm not really sure what my favorite season is: I like duffling myself in a long coat with a warm scarf, but I also love wearing some light clothes and walking bare-legged... Tough choice! But luckily, as time passes I'm always happy to re-welcome the new season. 

Last week we went brunching with the girls on a beautiful Sunday morning. As it was still a little bit chilly, I chose to wear my jeans combined with a light blouse and my yellow long blazer! I just love this one, because it has some kind of 'Natan-vibe' over it (don't you agree, mister Vermeulen?!). It was just perfect for this occasion, because it's dressed-up, but still casual -> the perfect combo

I can't wait to take my other summer garments out of the closet! Are you guys also looking forward to summer? And how are you clothing yourself in this transition period

Outfit: jeans Zara - blouse Zara - blazer Zara - shoes Attilio Giusti Leombruni - bracelet &Other Stories - earrings Bulgari - sunglasses Camden Market London 








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten