15-09-2013

Belmodo X Pinko


         
            

                                                        
Friday-night I had the chance to
go to the Antwerp Fashionfestival, more specifically the event hosted by Belmodo tv in collabarotion with the Italian fashion brand Pinko. I'm really fond of this brand, allthough it is not really my style. But every season they seem to have some baggy upper pieces in their collection that I just adore (like the one that I bought in Rome). As I sniffed through all the clothes, I couldn't ignore the fact that their shoes and jackets just breathe coolness. At this exclusive event, we also had the chance to try out the collection ourselves, what was superfun to do! And guess what, my eye fell on a baggy sweater again ;). Combined with just a simple pair of black
pants and some outrageous
creepers, I created the perfect
winter outfit! 

Conclusion: it was a really fun night, full of fashionable and
interesting people. As for me,
Brussels still is my number one
favorite fashion city in our
little country... But I have to
admit: Antwerp, you did it
again! You're highly climbing
up my ranking, and if you go on
like this, maybe one day you'll
beat Brussels! 

Hope you guys like the pics! 






All the pictures except the one with  fashion guru Tiany Kiriloff: head to toe Pinko / Picture with fashion guru Tiany Kiriloff: sweater Pinko - pants Mango - shoes River Islands - handbag Delvaux - bracelet Delvaux 









3 opmerkingen: