27-07-2013

Trevi by night

Hi dear fashion-lovers! I'm back after a few days of holiday with lots of new material. Last week, I was visiting Rome (for the first time!!!) and it was absolutely fantastic! Such a vibrating city with lots of inspiring people. Its reputation as one of the top fashion cities in the world is absolutely well deserved... It also seemed to be the perfect setting for some awesome outfit-pictures. This was the outfit that I was wearing on our first night. We ended the day with a visit to the Trevi-fontain: breath-taking by night!

And do you guys remember my first post with all the pictures from Brussels taken by my friend Julie? She also stood behind the camera for all these Rome-pics. So don't forget to check http://julievscamera.wordpress.com!

Outfit: blouse Zara - skirt Zara - sandals Michael Kors - watch Rodania - bracelets Massimo Dutti - clutch VII Bruxelles - glasses Ray-Ban












Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten