15-02-2015

Nothing Hill

Hi guys! Today I want to treat you with an outfit post and what is a better place to do some outfit shooting than L to the ONDEN?!?!?!? Next to being my favorite city in the whole wide world, I also think it is one of the few cities that really breathes fashion on a day to day basis. London just always knows what is hot and happening. It was such a long time ago that I walked through the cosy streets of Nothing Hill (and no, not looking after Hugh Grant ;)), so taking the tube had a double purpose that day: shooting some pics and doing some house hunting (you'll never now right?!). And oh yeah, I'm very proud of my new white coat! I know, again an oversized one, but I'm just such a cold kiddo that I love to wrap myself up with a big coat, a beanie and a warm scarf. And that was really necessary that day with the cold wind finding its way through London town. Hope you like the pics and especially the setting! 

Outfit: coat Topshop - beanie Retrogue - scarf Zara - sneakers New Balance - bag Essentiel - gloves Scapa 







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten