22-11-2014

St. James' Row

Today some outfit pictures taken in one of the cutest alleys of Sheffield. This little street connects the area where I live with the city centre, and is located next to the cathedral. It's definitely one of my favorite parts in Sheffield! I just had to take some pictures there so that I can add them to my Sheffield-archives ;) As it was a sunny day, no fluffy coat was needed, yay! I could also wear my new slip-ons that I bought at Topshop. As I'm a real sneaker fan, these burgundy beauties immediately caught my eye. The jacket was also new, and perfect for the midseason (that I think has officially come to an end). Also the scarf was a new addition to my winter garment - I know living in England with all its amazing shops isn't really good for my wallet - and I just love the way it can give a whole outfit that little bit more, some kind of an extra touch

Outfit: jacket New Look - pants Zara - slip-ons Topshop - scarf Essentiel - glasses Ray-Ban





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten