07-05-2014

TIGER

First of all, I want to say sorry for not making a new post in 10 days. It's just that the past few weeks a lot has happened... So please forgive me! I will make up for it by bringing you new - fresh of the runway - fashion news & outfit posts

As you all have read my previous post - I'm sure you have ;) - you know that I went to Sofie Valkiers ladies night. And besides the book launch there was also another advantage about this evening: shopping at Princess with a 10 percent reduction! This was my chance to finally purchase the beautiful Kenzo tiger ring that I have been craving over the past year. From the moment it came out, I loved it, but I wasn't sure that the love would last. So I waited, and waited, and waited... And I just didn't get it out of my mind! 

What do you guys think of this statement piece? 





1 opmerking: