07-09-2015

MODEinOOSTENDE #2

About three weeks ago, Belmodo had its second edition of MODEinOOSTENDE. Last year was a blast, so this year I expected the shopping weekend to be even more fabulous. I was invited to the private afterparty hosted by Belmodo for the partners who cooperated in this event, so I asked my friend Marie to join me for a day of shopping and a night of partying. We started the Belmodo-parcours in the late afternoon which was really fun because shopping for clothes after 6 PM is not something that you can do every day. We enjoyed some fashion shows in Lily and Ferm and got spoiled with a Lady White in Pied de Poule and gin based cocktails in Ferm, made by the best bartender in Belgium, Jurgen Nobels. Of course, I couldn't resist buying something but that I will share with you guys later. From 8 o'clock onwards we spent our night in Beausite - one of my favorite places in Ostend - for the after party. As a conclusion, I could say this edition of MODEinOOSTENDE was again a wonderful event to show all the things that Ostend has to offer (and that is a lot!) so…. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!  












Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten