16-08-2014

FAPulous tomboy

Today my blogpost is a huge serenade to the fabulous Belgian brand Filles à Papa, launched already 5 years ago in 2009. The two creative minds behind this American sportswear inspired brand are sisters Sarah & Carol Piron. Every single time their collections are very eye-opening when it comes to the fabrics that they use and the contrasts/paradoxes that they create with patterns and colors. I just love FAP because it's always fresh and innovativeBut what I like the most is its rebellion funkiness and this certain twist fortified with a 'je ne sais quoi' vibe. 

One of their most iconic pieces so far, is the famous Tomboy T-shirt - which also exists in a sweater form - already seen on a lot of celebrities. I was thrilled when it became mine last Christmas. It all started with my bewitchment by the advertising campaign for this T-shirt: so beautiful and pure (click here to see it)! Since then, it just didn't go out my mind. I know, you maybe think, what's the fuss about this T-shirt? It seems quite a simple design? Well, I can just say that I don't know it either. Let's blame it on that FAPulous 'je ne sais quoi' effect... 

Are you guys a fan of FAP? 




3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello,

    Can I please BUY this shirt from you? 100 Euros? It's really dated but its for a gift...Thanks love.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. my email is leyla.bouzerda@odisee.be

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hey Leyla,

    I am so sorry but I cannot sell you the t-shirt, it is really one of my favorites... sorry! I hope you still find a nice gift!

    Greetings, Astrid

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen