26-07-2014

#MODEinOOSTENDE @ Belmodo

People who follow my wordsfromthewest account on instagram have definitely noticed that I spend a lot of my time in Ostend, also called 'the queen of the Belgian seaside'. So I was absolutely over the moon when I saw that Belmodo had launched a hotspot tour here. What does it entail (for the fashionistas who don't know about it yet) -> Belmodo did a search for the most hip and trendy stores, hotels, restaurants... in Ostend and made a little magazine about it, that you can find in all the participating places 2 be. For every address you can find a little description accompanied with a map that you can find in the hart of the magazine - here all the places are indicated. I'm very happy that Belmodo chose Ostend as the fashioncity of the summer, because I think Ostend is really underestimated. Most of the time, it seems that Knokke is always running away with the fashion prize (don't get me wrong: I love Knokke as it is my hometown and I always love coming back!). But this summer the time to turn the tide has come. Everybody should pay a visit to Ostend because you can find everything over here. I already knew a lot of addresses pictured by Belmodo, but now the list got much bigger! Ostend is still growing but has already developed a lot in the past few years when it comes to fashion. A lot new shops made their appearance, so now I can find my all time favorite brands also over here (so special visits to Brussels and Antwerp aren't needed anymore... although?!:p) -> definitely worth a visit is Pied de Poule where you can find Paul and Joe Sister, Filles à Papa, Equipment, Ba&sh, See by Chloé, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Iro, Vanessa Bruno, Le Mont St.-Michel... Also Brutus + Femme is still one of my favorites (read my earlier post) with brands like Essentiel, M Missoni, Tods... For more addresses, come to Ostend - get the Belmodo magazine - and enjoy!!! 

Pied de Poule, Rogierlaan 62 (will be moving to Van Iseghemlaan 88 in January)
Brutus + Femme, Leopold II-laan 25 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten