05-07-2016

Summer blues?!

Everyday when I wake up and open my curtains, hoping for some morning sunbeams, I am disappointed that there aren't... What is it with this sad sad summer in our small Belgian country? Only two months left to wear our summer clothes, but with this weather we can leave them in our closet. I already had one week of vacation at a sunny destination and took the chance to make some sunny blogpost pictures for you. These are the first of many and I hope I can continue with it in Belgium. I know talking about the weather is quite cliché, but really, now I'm getting annoyed by it and I think you guys agree ;) Please sunshine, give us the chance to parade with our lovely summer outfits for just a couple of weeks! 

Outfit: Top Pinko - skirts Sweewë Paris - shoes &Other Stories - glasses Prada 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten