04-11-2014

Fluffy duffy in blue

Just like last year, oversized coats are still in business… Big business!! And this is absolutely one of the trends that I love the most, so I hope it sticks around for another couple of years. Last year I bought the burgundy Sandro coat (remember?). This summer though, my eye fell on this beautiful blue fluffy duffy coat. Indeed, I said summer, as it is totally not crazy to try out winter garment when it's 30 degrees outside ;) Blue is my favorite color so I sealed the deal quite quickly.  And what's so funny is that I didn't knew that blue oversized coats would actually be a thing this winter: after I bought my coat, I saw similar coats popping up on fashion sites all the time (next to the pink ones, who are also still quite high in the ranking of most fashionable coats of FW14) Lucky me! What do you guys think about this trend? Do you also like to bring some color into these grey days, or do you remain a fan of the classic black-grey-brown kind of winter garment? 

Outfit: coat Scapa Original - scarf Essentiel - boots Massimo Dutti - handbag Topshop - pants Zara - pinky signet ring personal





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten